Top 10 Jeremy Clarkson Quotes
Image Courtesy of www.pastyphones.tumblr.com
Jeremy Clarkson, regarded by many as a god among mere mortals, regarded by many more as a complete knob. Love him or hate him he comes out with some brilliant albeit highly offensive quotes known for filling up the BBC complaints inbox. The nerds at Celebrity Cars have sifted through the Top Gear archives and hand picked the most amusing and controversial Jeremy Clarkson quotes that have passed his crust lips.
Celebrity Cars Top 10 Jeremy Clarkson Quotes
10. “I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at their sister and thought, mmmmmm.”
9. “…we’ve got this one eyed Scottish idiot, he keeps telling us everything’s fine and he’s saved the world and we know he’s lying, but he’s smooth at telling us.” – on Gordon brown
8. “It’s very fast and very, very loud. And then in the corners it will get it’s tail out more readily than George Michael.” – George Michael Tweeted “You pig-ugly homophobic twat”
7. “I’d have them all shot. I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families.” – on public sector workers going on strike
6. “The Suzuki Wagon R should be avoided like unprotected sex with an Ethiopian transvestite.”
5. “The air conditioning in a Lambo used to be an asthmatic sitting in the dashboard blowing at you through a straw.”
4. “The only person to ever look good in the back of a 4-seater convertible was Adolf Hitler.”
3. “Now we get quite a lot of complaints that we don’t feature enough affordable cars on the show… so we’ll kick off tonight with the cheapest Ferrari of them all!”
2. “I don’t understand bus lanes. Why do poor people have to get to places quicker than I do?”
1. “Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that’s what gets you.”
And there we have it, 10 small nuggets of pure gold. Please send your complaints to our complaints department , and we will be in touch as soon as we can.